※ Click the desired transportation means and directions will be displayed.
· Subway Route No. 3 – Exit No. 1 at Anguk Station: Proceed directly up to the Dongsipjagak after having passed the Anguk-dong Crossroad. Walk along Samcheongdong-gil on the right for about 400m and you will find the front gate of the National Folk Museum of Korea. (Takes approximately 15 minutes on foot)
· Subway Route No. 5 – Exit No. 2 at Gwanghwamum Station: Proceed directly past the US Embassy on the right side of the road along Gwanghwamun Park. Cross the underpass and walk along Samcheongdong-gil on the right for about 400m and you will find the front gate of the National Folk Museum of Korea. (Takes approximately 15 minutes on foot)
· Takes about 15~20 minutes on foot from the bus station around Sejong-ro.
- Blue Bus: 109, 151, 162, 171, 172, 272, 401, 406, 601, 606, and 704
- Green Bus: 1020, 1711, 7016, 7018, 7022, 7025, and 7212
- Yellow Bus (City Tour Bus): 90S Tour and 91S Tour.
· view the Seoul City bus routes
By Neighborhood Bus
· no11 Village bus stops at the Museum front gate every 10-15 minutes.(Samcheong Transportation)
· Post office at the Seoul Station (Subway Routes No. 1 and 4) → Namdaemun (KEB) → City Hall Station (Subway Routes No. 1 and 2) → Press Center → Gwanghwamun Station (Korea Telecommunication) → Gyeongbokgung Palace (Beopryeonsa) → Disembark at the National Folk Museum of Korea (Jeongdok Library).
Use the Gyeongbokgung Palace Parking Lot: After exiting the parking lot, walk along the stonewall fenced road on the left for about 33m to find the front gate of the National Folk Museum of Korea.
(Takes about 5 minutes on foot, parking fees charged)
· Opening Times: 08:00-19:00